Sports Physical Therapists specializes in treating patients with work-related injuries. The goal of our Industrial Rehabilitation program is to get injured workers back to work quicker. Our Industrial Rehabilitation Specialists will perform a comprehensive evaluation and develop a treatment plan with return-to-work goals specific to each patient’s injury and essential job function. As Occupro Certified practices, reports are delivered in real time to obtain maximal medical improvement and achieve 100% of the job duty.
While working efficiently to treat your injury, we offer personal one-on-one care that will allow you to comfortably reach your goals and return to work.
Our worker’s comp program will be customized for each situation and may include:
- Occupational therapy
- Industrial rehabilitation
- Work conditioning / work hardening
- Return-to-work assessments
- Functional capacity evaluations
Our various screenings, evaluations, and treatments for patients with work-related injuries can include:
- Evaluating the strength and endurance needed for work-related duties
- Assessing candidates’ ability to perform work-related duties
- Education in pain and symptom management
- Customized treatment plans to meet your personal and work-related goals
- Personalized home exercise programs
- Assessments to determine if a patient is fit to return to work after an injury
Keeping Employee’s Safe.
Return to Work Faster.