At Sports Physical Therapists, we understand how devastating a work related injury can be. Our Industrial Rehabilitation Specialists will perform a comprehensive evaluation and develop a treatment plan with return-to-work goals specific to each patient’s injury and essential job function. As Occupro Certified practices, reports are delivered in real time to obtain maximal medical improvement and achieve 100% of the job duty.
Here at Sports Physical Therapists we work closely with employers; and, are referred by occupational medicine practitioners to help get injured workers back on the job to their highest level of function.
Sports PT’s Industrial Rehabilitation Program Benefits:
• Achieve a faster and safer return-to-work program
• Decrease repeat injuries after returning to work
• Improved communication between therapist, physician, insurance provider and employer
• Objectively determine if your client requires continued rehabilitation
• Accurately determine if your client requires work hardening/conditioning
A care plan for a patient with a work-related injury will include:
• Identification of critical job-related tasks
• Assessment of musculoskeletal injury risk factors
• Prescription of therapy modalities and exercises targeted to the patient’s unique needs
Did you know, with Sports Physical Therapists’ Industrial Rehabilitation Program, the average patient increase of function is 98.8%. The National Average is only 61%. Our specialty at Sports Physical Therapists is getting injured workers back to work healthier and quicker.