Serving Southern Wisconsin’s Physical Therapy Needs
Visit our Twin Lakes Location
All of us at SPT are here to provide a network of service in the physical therapy scope that residents of western Kenosha County need and deserve. After 25 years of providing the best possible care, it is time to bring that service back to the community of Twin Lakes. Our team members are focused on providing personalized, compassionate, and flexible care. We will work in conjunction with you and your physician to achieve success and good health.
- Sports Physical Therapists offices provide comprehensive services, including:
- Industrial rehabilitation, powered by OccuPro ®
- Sports medicine and Outreach Program
- Physical therapy
We also offer specialty services designed to assist our patients in reaching their rehabilitation goals even faster. These include:
- Vestibular/Balance Therapy can help treat balance problems by identifying their causes, and designing an individual treatment program to improve balance and mobility.
- Concussion Program – Our providers use ImPACT to evaluate and manage suspected concussions with specific testing before and after a concussion diagnosis.
Sports Physical Therapists (SPT) was created with the patient in mind. Carmelo Tenuta, Principal and Partner, along with a senior team of therapists, founded SPT in January 2016. The level of experience at SPT is unmatched. As Tenuta explains, “Our doctorate-level therapists have been providing outpatient physical therapy services in southeastern Wisconsin for nearly 30 years.”
“Sports Physical Therapists offers the most complete physical therapy services around,” states Tenuta. Our modern therapy techniques and unmatched experience are specifically tailored to get you back to your best. We provide exceptional personalized care for one reason and one reason only—the best possible results for our patients.”