Injured Worker’s Rehabilitation
Our Industrial Rehabilitation Specialists will perform a comprehensive evaluation and develop a treatment plan with return-to-work goals specific to each patient’s injury and essential job function. As Occupro Certified practices, reports are delivered in real time to obtain maximal medical improvement and achieve 100% of the job duty.
Sports PT’s Industrial Rehabilitation Program Benefits:
- Achieve a faster and safer return-to-work program
- Decrease repeat injuries after returning to work
- Improved communication between therapist, physician, insurance provider and employer
- Objectively determine if your client requires continued rehabilitation
- Accurately determine if your client requires work hardening/conditioning
Injured Worker’s Outcomes:
Average patient increase of function with Sports Physical Therapists – 98.8%
(National Average – 61%)
Our goal is to transition patients from the episode of acute therapy/work conditioning to full duty return-to-work. This transition ensures that the patient returns to work at a state of “Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI),” which warrants that the patient returns to work as early and healthy as possible.